SAP MDM Faqs

This is the SAP NetWeaver MDM FAQ section. Below you'll find questions and answers about various MDM topics. Feel free to add your questions - and if you already know the answers, add them, too, of course.
To ease up your life make sure that you follow the guidelines for adding new questions. Use a smart and short question. Your question shall tackle a single issue only. You can always post additional questions. Ensure that your question uses the Heading 3 as format which automatically adds your question to the list below. Add a Back to top link by using the anchor #top after your answer.

Questions

    * What are the basics I need to know about SAP NetWeaver MDM?
    * Can I install and run several versions of the MDM Clients in parallel on my PC?
    * What are the basics I need to know about the predefined SAP Business Content?
    * Where can I find Repositories with Data?
    * How can I connect MDM with BI?
    * Where can I find more information?





SAP Developer Network Latest Updates